• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine he came back. Stormed the top six and won a derby. Coupled with what he did for Everton in his first few seasons and beyond he'd have to go down as modern Everton legend. Sad to say n'all but true.
And then forced by Brands to walk to make way for Ronald De Boer or Cocu, who end up being totally useless lol

You hope we get relegated !

Don't under estimate Moyes he is better than you think he would sort it out....

To be honest I hope Silva sorts it out with a win on Saturday against West ham & then goes on to progress us up the league but if he doesn't I can think of no better manager to do it other than Davey Moyes....IMWT...
Pelligrini vs Silva - this could get messy!

I can see this going the same way as OGS at United or Dalglish across the park. A famous face from the past comes back as caretaker, does ok righting a faltering team and the pressure mounts to make the appointment permanent.

At which point the wheels fall off.

I think he is a much better manager than Marco Silva. I think appointing Silva has been far more embarrassing than appointing Moyes would be. I find losing all the time to be more embarrassing than anything else. I'm honestly not arsed about what other fans may think, I just want us to stop losing all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.