• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine he came back. Stormed the top six and won a derby. Coupled with what he did for Everton in his first few seasons and beyond he'd have to go down as modern Everton legend. Sad to say n'all but true.

Every time there’s manager speculation we have to talk about moyes. Why? He’d fail with this team. We need someone who knows how to spend and build a team. Moyes was good for when we were poor but those days are supposed to be behind us

Because the idea looks better and better the more managers we go through. Sadly.

giphy.gif

...this thread.

Silva is struggling & we are in a mess, another defeat he will be gone..

Bring on the Moyesiah to organize & inspire us....

In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity...

He's made some very bad career choices. First trying to follow Alex Ferguson. Going to Spain was a disaster we all saw coming along with Sunderland. He should have went straight to Celtic after United or to a stable premier league club. His stock would be considerably higher than is now.

I hope they do go get him. And then we relegated in his first year. So I can say "told you so" and win the internet for the day.

You hope we get relegated !

Don't under estimate Moyes he is better than you think he would sort it out....

To be honest I hope Silva sorts it out with a win on Saturday against West ham & then goes on to progress us up the league but if he doesn't I can think of no better manager to do it other than Davey Moyes....IMWT...

Status
Not open for further replies.