• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been on the dole since 16th May 2018.

A veritable plethora of potential jobs have arisen, and no one has approached him.

Says it all.

:coffee:

That's a tad more than a single season without a managerial post. It's not exactly five years out of the game.

In hindsight, Moyes’ pursuit of Felli and Baines (and his comments) should probably go down as one of the stupidest things to do in the history of football.

He could have signed any player from 99% of clubs in world football at that time and he managed to completely destroy 10 years of good will.

It’s like trying to make toast and somehow robbing a bookies.

He's been on the dole since 16th May 2018.

A veritable plethora of potential jobs have arisen, and no one has approached him.

Says it all.

:coffee:
That’s not entirely true. For example Stoke (quiet at the back) wanted him to join. But he wants a premier job, despite his (rather unfair) joke figure status.

It is amazing How powerful public perception is. Literally a rando from Portugal who looks nice in a suit would get taken more seriously, despite his very good record. Isn’t he the third or fourth guy after Fergie and Wenger to win 400 PL games?

If Silva is binned in the next couple or weeks, they may well go back for Moyes.

We are a club going backwards.

That’s not entirely true. For example Stoke (quiet at the back) wanted him to join. But he wants a premier job, despite his (rather unfair) joke figure status.

It is amazing How powerful public perception is. Literally a rando from Portugal who looks nice in a suit would get taken more seriously, despite his very good record. Isn’t he the third or fourth guy after Fergie and Wenger to win 400 PL games?
If he did come back I would hope he succeeds and gets the club moving upwards, I wouldn’t be there to see it, after a long time watching the Blues I would be finished watching them and I would be at Goodison demanding a refund on what remains on my season ticket, really hope I don’t have to do that.

If he did come back I would hope he succeeds and gets the club moving upwards, I wouldn’t be there to see it, after a long time watching the Blues I would be finished watching them and I would be at Goodison demanding a refund on what remains on my season ticket, really hope I don’t have to do that.
That’s a bit drastic! Did he run over your car?

Really don’t get what the angst is against Moyes, the same people calling he would be lauding him if he got us anywhere near the top 6 again.

Moyes is a perfectly fine manager, but I'm not sure he's what we need now. Although, our fresh-faced, continental bright new dawn isn't working out so well so maybe a granite hewn dour old Scot is the better answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.