• Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes is
Watching & waiting for the call......

A win against West ham is now a must for the crumbling Marco Silva....

I'd tap up Simeone I would...show him around the city and give him ONE directive....

Beat Klopp...give him any financial muscle he may need and support him to the hilt no matter what.

I personally liked Moyes and thought he had a few good seasons. He was very good at managing on a budget. (Where’s the Arteta money Bill). I am sure he could have done better with more funds. However, his time has gone. Like Kendall, never go back.
Everton need a different type of saviour now. One that can buy wisely with big budgets, attract big players and compete at the top in the most competitive league.
No

Tell Simeone to fecking own Goodison Park...I know it's a bit bigger than atletico...sure he would be ok at a bigger club.

I'd do that right now.

Tell Simeone to fecking own Goodison Park...I know it's a bit bigger than atletico...sure he would be ok at a bigger club.

I'd do that right now.

Diego Simeone is the highest paid manager in world football mert, he earns 36m a year in wages, he wins Titles in Spain and competes for the CL, he aint giving all that up to fight for 8th with Everton for 6m a year.

Diego Simeone is the highest paid manager in world football mert, he earns 36m a year in wages, he wins Titles in Spain and competes for the CL, he aint giving all that up to fight for 8th with Everton for 6m a year.

He's done all he he can do at atletico...Let's approach him with managerial goals in mind....money shouldn't matter with him...he's already brewstered.

Status
Not open for further replies.