• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Yank perspective. That idiot Trump thinks going back in time is what the US needs. Does the analogy make more sense now?
Yep but not only do I have to deal with Everton being this rubbish, I now know you've just compared me to Trump so I actually feel even worse about life :(

Moyes was still quality though ;)

I'd vote for you over Trump in 2020 if that makes you feel any better?
haha you have redeemed yourself, America's had a black president, nearly had a woman president, why not an English one? Cheaper alcohol and guns would be my entire campaign, easy win. Rest of the campaign money can go towards a striker for Everton :)

Moyes is still obviously very well respected by a lot of Everton fans....

I would love to see him back, he has passion he loves this club & he would take us on to better things.....
what better things do you think he'd take us on to? I mean, he's been irrelevant as a strategist & tactician for going on 10 years now. Would you give him a long-term deal, or be content with him being a caretaker?

The Moyes safety blanket lives on with many supporters and understandably so, other clubs were hiring and firing frequently yet we kept Moyes, we weren’t going down and we still often got into the European places and cup runs were often good. If we had more money then I’m sure he’d achieved even more, maybe a cup. But we and he didn’t.

I dread to think what would happen if he returned now, embarrassing for both parties I suspect, both Everton and Moyes are very different creatures now and personally wouldn’t want to see the fella fail here second time round, still got the upmost respect and gratitude for all he done for us, he’s the perfect example of right man at the right time. Know he left on a sour note, head turned and all but still some thing are better left in the past..

Status
Not open for further replies.