Match Thread Wolves v Everton, Sat 11/8/18 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

The ball moves away before contact with the player so to me that is no card as he made contact with the ball first. Are they not looking at that and just the contact in these replays as it’s clear as day

how I see it is, Wolves will now go for the win. We bring Oumar on and play it smart we will hit them with pace on the break, starting with 2 DM’s has helped us here.

Jags lost his place now. I don't feel sorry for him, stupid tackle. Ref was always looking for an excuse to damage us. Would rather he stayed on his feet and let Pickford earn his money. We can still take something from this if he sticks Niasse on for the counter.

I honestly can’t see how anybody doesn’t think that’s a red, last man, goal scoring opportunity, at very best he nicks the ball at the same time he hits the ankle, studs up. It’s a red every day of the week and twice on Sundays

Last man? The Wolves guy wasn’t even in control of the ball. It’s not like he was clear through and cut down.

That Peter Walton saying this, and to be honest I can see why the ref has made that decision.

LAW 12

Serious foul play.

A tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play.

Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play.

Status
Not open for further replies.