Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondon gets sent off first minute for making an appearance. Davies scores an over head kick in the 90th to win the game and benitez gets arrested by mi5 for being a RS plant. If only....

I only see Richarlison swapped for Rondon.

I seriously doubt Benitez will bring in Holgate, Gbamin, Gomes or Onyango.

He is a stubborn manager and his presistance in playing "zonally" on set pieces is gifting teams a goal a game.

Need a good response in this game, don't need the fans and atmosphere to become toxic more than it already is but the players have to show they care and a lot of time they just don't fight and give their all.

Far from being excited I hope Monday never comes. I would put us down for a four nil defeat but wouldn't be surprised if far heavier.

One good point is at least we won't lose on Saturday or Sunday which could mean the best weekend of the season still to come.

I think I'll stick to supporting Southport and forget Everton, at least I expect nothing from the yellows and are hardly ever surprised when they fulfil expectations and get beat again.

(Tbf international breaks could be good weekends for us too as we won't play then either)
Pitch fork sales will be through the roof if this happens

Status
Not open for further replies.