Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoodisonRoadSupperBarWool

Player Valuation: £950k
Honestly why we even bothering. Rondon, Tom Davies and any off the pathetic defenders we have with Iwobi lingering around. Least it’s a few hours out the house and time off work. I might have a nap on the way there and back. Might even sleep during the game.

Cork Evertonian

Player Valuation: £40m
I fully expect a win here. That Watford game was a disgrace. We badly need a win, to put some pride back into the club. I don't like the manager for sure. But i still want him to turn this situation around.

TheBigIguana

Player Valuation: £70m
He has to make adjustments. I think the system we've used this year is sustainable and something we can maybe keep trying to work on when we're healthy. But when we aren't healthy we simply can't do it.

Chris O'Connor

Player Valuation: £35m
Far from being excited I hope Monday never comes. I would put us down for a four nil defeat but wouldn't be surprised if far heavier.

One good point is at least we won't lose on Saturday or Sunday which could mean the best weekend of the season still to come.

I think I'll stick to supporting Southport and forget Everton, at least I expect nothing from the yellows and are hardly ever surprised when they fulfil expectations and get beat again.

(Tbf international breaks could be good weekends for us too as we won't play then either)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks