Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly why we even bothering. Rondon, Tom Davies and any off the pathetic defenders we have with Iwobi lingering around. Least it’s a few hours out the house and time off work. I might have a nap on the way there and back. Might even sleep during the game.

I fully expect a win here. That Watford game was a disgrace. We badly need a win, to put some pride back into the club. I don't like the manager for sure. But i still want him to turn this situation around.

He has to make adjustments. I think the system we've used this year is sustainable and something we can maybe keep trying to work on when we're healthy. But when we aren't healthy we simply can't do it.

Far from being excited I hope Monday never comes. I would put us down for a four nil defeat but wouldn't be surprised if far heavier.

One good point is at least we won't lose on Saturday or Sunday which could mean the best weekend of the season still to come.

I think I'll stick to supporting Southport and forget Everton, at least I expect nothing from the yellows and are hardly ever surprised when they fulfil expectations and get beat again.

(Tbf international breaks could be good weekends for us too as we won't play then either)

Status
Not open for further replies.