Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go two up top with simms and Tosun and James playing in the middle close behind them. Richy causing mayhem down the right. Keep the supply in the box and we win.

Semedo is a good right back, not sure richarlison will get the better of him
He defends like Trent for them across the park. Great going forward with good pace. But going back other way he looks poor. Seen wolves a few times this season and does get beat easily. Also gave a pen away the other week for a soft tackle. Going forward he is a major threat tho. I would say Richy last season would be all over him, however this season richy is struggling. Could be a key in tonight in which way this match goes.

Do these still play 5-2-3? If so I’d defo have James as an attacking mid. 1 because they overload the flanks and 2 because he’d have so much space

0-0 written all over this one

GK: Pickford
DF: Holgate Mina Keane Godfrey
DM: Doucoure Davies
AM: Iwobi James Gordon
ST: Richarlison

If Richy passes fit, this is what I would go with as well. Except probably Digne over Godfrey. I worry that Carlo is going to put out a team with Tosun, Gylfi and Gomes and our counter attacks will be way too slow.

Do these still play 5-2-3? If so I’d defo have James as an attacking mid. 1 because they overload the flanks and 2 because he’d have so much space

0-0 written all over this one

Nah, they've got tons of injuries and have been playing 4-3-3 recently.

Dendoncker has come back but played in midfield against Palace.

Jimenez, Podence, Jonny, Marcal, Boly - they're all out

Status
Not open for further replies.