Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry didnt realise that i had seen other posts on here suggestin hat service so thought i would try it thank you for your advice
Nothing to do with me mate, I dont know what exactly is reason that we cant mention certain names/IPTV etc, but maybe as said beter to ask for the setp up etc who you got it from as they should have give you what apps you need, how to get it going etc- I Have 4 different one's myself lol

I think a lot depends on Wolves' attitude tonight. If they go for it I think we'll lose due to lack of pace on the break and no DCL to hold it up. If they are their usual cautious selves I can see a 0-0 or we could nick it with a set piece.

Nothing to do with me mate, I dont know what exactly is reason that we cant mention certain names/IPTV etc, but maybe as said beter to ask for the setp up etc who you got it from as they should have give you what apps you need, how to get it going etc- I Have 4 different one's myself lol
thank you

sorry didnt realise that i had seen other posts on here suggestin hat service so thought i would try it thank you for your advice
Get an good referal for IPTV pay the going rate do not buy blind .......you the need a device to use it not allowed to give any sources on the GOT - local knowledge where you live is best bet for consistency of no let downs like @Ring master my son has two reliable sources covers all TV films etc the other links get taken down anyway but you could search the net for tonight's game ....... ;)

Get an good referal for IPTV pay the going rate do not buy blind .......you the need a device to use it not allowed to give any sources on the GOT - local knowledge where you live is best bet for consistency of no let downs like @Ring master my son has two reliable sources covers all TV films etc the other links get taken down anyway but you could search the net for tonight's game ....... ;)
thank you

we either get outplayed and beaten comfortably or get outplayed and spawn a scabby draw after showing zero attacking intent the entire match.

be delighted with the scabby draw outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.