Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If James and Richarlison both start I think we can do a number on them in the break.

If not we're going to have to rely on playing horribly and trying to scum a goal off a set piece.

I'm nervous but despite everything - injuries to Allan, DCL and lack of match-fitness for James, Digne, Coleman and Richy - we SHOULD still be beating them on paper. i really want us to make that change, that our players at least perform at their best, or play out of their skin when it really matters. 2 matches ago, results went our way and we finished 2nd place. Then to a weaker team, we lost and if we had won we would have been close to 1st place.. but dropped off instead of being1 point off..These are the matches that matter, when we keep the pressure up....
It's also the time where Ancelotti makes his money I think! Can we learn from that bad run at the start of the season and the blip at West Ham?

Need to get minimum 3 points from the next 2 games. Will not be easy . Villa coming off a lot of covid cases will be interesting to see how they line out.
Wolves have been average this season and jimenez and podence are losses for them.
Be a nice one to nick a win

This is most likely going to be a bit of a battle of patience. Neither team will have their best attackers on the pitch so it could come down to one moment of quality.

James set pieces like a free kick from the edge of the box or corner for Yerry may be our best hope sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.