Will we qualify for Europe this season?

Will we qualify for Europe this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No .... we only got in last year because of Cup winners already being in Europe .... too slow of a start ....

All depends on if Burnley can keep dogging out results and what happens in the other 2 cups - if both are won by a 'top 6' team, then yeah we have a chance, then again, Watford looked nailed on for a chance a few weeks ago and look at them now, Leicester similarly looked to be building up a huge momentum to push for it and then go and get hammered at home to Palace and look terrible in doing so.

Then again, we win against Swansea and we are only 6 behind bloody spurs, which shows what a very strange season this has been already...

If we heat up and others cool down, you never know...but I doubt it. I'd like to be in Europe, but we've too thin a squad to compete on 3 fronts, much less 4.

Love the optimism, but just as certainty a new manager bump of form is - form will level off soon I fear... Top 7 is possible usurping Leicester and Burnley, but talk of still in the hunt for champions league is fanciful.

It defiantly has its downside some awful teams and places in it but who wouldn't want to go to places like inter /ac Milan or have them at Goodson before we move I would take a mid table finish one year to go all the way in it

I dont think we will, but would love it if we did! What a turnaround that would be, when all the pundits and half our fans had us relegated one month ago! If we did make it, i like to think Allardyce would be pragmatic and only play our first team squad once we were in the competition proper.

Best we can hope for in league is 8th (unless Burnley implode), very much doubt we will win FA Cup considering the 'big' teams tend to actually try nowadays

Disagree if we can hold ourselves together and other results go our way like yesterday, believe 6th may be possible- have faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.