Homepage Update: Why Marco may or may not be a Silva lining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, he left Estoril to join Sporting.
He left Greece for Hull
He left Hull for Watford
He left Watford after getting sacked for wanting to join us.

So just once has he not left a club to join another 1, from Sporting to Greece.

The man couldnt even spell the word loyalty.

He was employed as a Sporting director at Estoril and they asked him to manage at a later date. There was no formal contract for him to walk out on as a coach. Greece to Hull - already conceded. Hull to Watford - he had a contract to the season's end: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38516401 Watford - we wanted him...we got him sacked.

He was employed as a Sporting director at Estoril and they asked him to manage at a later date. There was no formal contract for him to walk out on as a coach. Greece to Hull - already conceded. Hull to Watford - he had a contract to the season's end: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38516401 Watford - we wanted him...we got him sacked.

So his record stands at
Sacked by 2 clubs
Walked out on 3

Offer him a 5 year contract with no break clauses in and I bet he doesnt sign it, hes a judas RAT.

So his record stands at
Sacked by 2 clubs
Walked out on 3

Offer him a 5 year contract with no break clauses in and I bet he doesnt sign it, hes a judas RAT.
If he walks out on us I'll be fine with it: it'll mean he's dragged us up from the swamp we reside in and has us playing better and winning more.

Where do I sign up for that?....

1995, 1985-84......been a while like, struggling to pick something out since then.....

Glory hunter then hey.

Have you considered maybe supporting City?

I mean, you clearly hate Everton.

Me, I get excited at regular times, sure we are a nothing club that hasnt won a pot for 23 years, but hey, theres no point in looking at the negatives, every season, youve gotta hope, dream, that this season, this is the 1, this is the 1 we return, otherwise, whats the point?

I honestly couldnt imagine a world without hopes and dreams.

If he walks out on us I'll be fine with it: it'll mean he's dragged us up from the swamp we reside in and has us playing better and winning more.

Where do I sign up for that?....

For the 299484848th time David, I do not care about our style of play, football is and always will be a results driven game.

If he gets results and gets us competing, he can join Newcastle for all I care.

There has always been something I like about him and his teams. His teams play a good style and tempo. Defending is the problem area. Either this is down to playing style or bad coaching. we will find out
The comparisons to Martinez are not fair. He had the right ideas about how he wanted to play but he wasn't flexible and never thought about defending. He was just to stubborn.

We're worrying about loyalty after

A) Moyes shafting us during his compensation denying exit to Utd
B) Koeman blatantly thinking he was too big for us whilst dreaming of Barca

Clubs are incredibly happy to shaft managers too these days. Including us. Admittedly hilariously so with Allardyce
Spot on mate.

We're worrying about loyalty after

A) Moyes shafting us during his compensation denying exit to Utd
B) Koeman blatantly thinking he was too big for us whilst dreaming of Barca

Clubs are incredibly happy to shaft managers too these days. Including us. Admittedly hilariously so with Allardyce

Im not worried, anybody expecting loyalty in modern football is going to be very let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.