Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the short term in place, the powers that be have time to try and sort this mess out.

Unfortunately for us, the next steps involve them ceding control over their toys and letting qualified people run the football side of the club. So I doubt this will actually happen.

Contact Brighton.
Offer Dan Ashworth whatever he wants to join Everton as Sporting Director. Let him evaluate and plan a short and long term strategy on and off the field.
Get Graham Potter in to manage the team.
Allow them both 100% autonomy to do their jobs unimpeded and without any interference or without being undermined by 'bargains' from Jia K.
Reap the benefits as we play some good football and begin to be considered as a proper football club again.

Don't really want Mourinho because he's a defensive first coach and it's doing my nut in. I didn't think he came across too bad on the Spurs documentary though. The reason I want Potter is too watch some football, proper football, I reckon we are a good step up for him.

Never say never in football despite him almost ruling himself out.

Ahh that old chestnut.

You mean somebody who Kenwright sold to keep the club afloat, which is what Rooney revealed recently in his interview with Tony Bellew.

Rooney is an Evertonian at heart, we all know that, come on.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/58557941
No I mean the bloke kissing the United badge in front of us, the granny shagger, that bloke.

The one who has the massive row with Moyes about what he said in his "book". That one.

The one who was offered our biggest ever contract at the time.

He should never have been allowed back in the first place, now some people want him to be our manager after a handful of games like none of it ever happened.

What happened to our pride? Well I suppose after the most recent shambles it doesn't really matter any more does it?

He can be an Evertonian and still be a despicable rat.

Seriously for a moment. of course it's quite comical etc but what the hell is wrong with these arseholes?

Why does their managerial list always have the same 5 people on it?!

Why are they stuck in purgatory between 2013 and 1982?!?
Moshiri isn't willing to give up his save on Football Manager 2014.

Seriously for a moment. of course it's quite comical etc but what the hell is wrong with these arseholes?

Why does their managerial list always have the same 5 people on it?!

Why are they stuck in purgatory between 2013 and 1982?!?
It's eerily reminiscent of Harry Redknapp going to QPR and buying decent players from 6 years earlier then wondering why they were all gash.

Status
Not open for further replies.