Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I voted Duncan Ferguson.

Give him an interim title, see if the players play for him.

Allow a DOF to come in and make a call on it in the summer.

To be honest, I think it's absolutely ridiculous they didn't name Ferguson as the replacement within the hour of announcing Benitez' departure.

It's not like we're spoilt for choice.
The sensible thing to do. So the least likely to happen

Telegraph article saying 4 candidates, Rooney y and lampard being interviewed, anyone know who other 2 are? As behind paywall

Niko would trun the club around, he is a culture changer
Don't know that much about him mate but I do know he's spent most of his career in Germany as a player and a manager. Fifty years old so still young enough to be hungry for success. I personally voted for Rooney but I wouldn't be against this feller coming in.

The thing that concerns me about stories like that nowadays is that where I used to just laugh them off and not give them a second thought I can't do that now because the current Everton have reached levels of madness I never expected and gone to new lows I never knew existed.

"cone layer"... "big galloot"... mostly posters influenced by another certain poster, all of whom have no idea what he does and contributes on the training field.

Think he would be ideal for the situation we are in and did a great job last time around.
There is absolutely no doubt that Rooney, Ferguson, Lampard would have done a better job this season than Benitez did.
It just depends what we want in the next manager.

Moshiri has made his mind up. He's learnt from the debacle of appointing an ex rs

Screenshot_20220118-120256.png

Status
Not open for further replies.