Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted Duncan Ferguson.

Give him an interim title, see if the players play for him.

Allow a DOF to come in and make a call on it in the summer.

To be honest, I think it's absolutely ridiculous they didn't name Ferguson as the replacement within the hour of announcing Benitez' departure.

It's not like we're spoilt for choice.

This is all too sensible and logical for Everton.

I am missing something here ? Lampard done okay at Derby under circumstances Rooney would love to have.
Lampard failed at a big club where he is absolutely adored like a head of a cult .
Why is he being seriously considered ?
He was doing alright at Chelsea until they chucked 200mil at him and he bought a load of big players, too much too soon for him I should think. He'd be fine here, with our average squad

Does any one know who the four are? I do not have a subscription. Lampard does excite me, safer than Rooney, younger and fresher than the others we are linked with. Kovac is still top of the list, Lampard second
You'd have to assume Martinez is one and probably Ferguson so all in all not the most exciting shortlist in the world and seems to be just people with phone numbers they've got saved.

He was doing alright at Chelsea until they chucked 200mil at him and he bought a load of big players, too much too soon for him I should think. He'd be fine here, with our average squad
Thanks for explaining it , makes sense although I'm not really feeling it. I just don't think he would have the players he needed or clout at this particular club that Rooney or Dunc would have.

I am missing something here ? Lampard done okay at Derby under circumstances Rooney would love to have.
Lampard failed at a big club where he is absolutely adored like a head of a cult .
Why is he being seriously considered ?

Because at Everton we absoluely cannot stray from the narrative of “Premier League” experience.

All of this, despite us clambering for a manager with 12 months experience in Silva and paying £5m to do so.

Tellingly the only manager since Moyes, who the fans haven’t hated by the end.

Go get Kovac/Favre.

Status
Not open for further replies.