Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont knock him, I just prefer football managers that win football games or have their teams showing consistant improvement.

Chris Wilder for example, every single season over the past 7 years he has improved the side he has by winning more football games than in the previous season, apart from a few bad months without fans in the middle of a pandemic. He creates instant improvement and sustains it... I dont see that with Potter.
18/19 0.95pts/match Brighton
Potter
19/20 1.08 pts/match
20/21 1.08 pts/match
21/22 1.40 pts/ match
Both sustaining and improving
that's an easy check by the way, just to confirm your eyes aren't deceiving you and by extension, those you say it to

View attachment 152463

….and now Duncan Ferguson is the new favourite.
I always have a bet on new managers and next sackings.
I’ve genuinely no idea on what our club will do next this time though.
If Kenwright appointed himself it wouldn’t surprise me.

What is odd this time round, in a good way like, is that Unsworth hasn’t even had a mention.

Thank you. He admits that he would help out in the short term but ultimately he thinks Dunc should get it.
There was a split second there where I thought he could have some use as a caterer or something .
Still , he did thrown his support behind the man some people unfairly and stupidly call a galloot so he's not all bad.

I dont knock him, I just prefer football managers that win football games or have their teams showing consistant improvement.

Chris Wilder for example, every single season over the past 7 years he has improved the side he has by winning more football games than in the previous season, apart from a few bad months without fans in the middle of a pandemic. He creates instant improvement and sustains it... I dont see that with Potter.

Well for one he's only been a brighton for 2 and a half seasons. Im not sure exactly what stats you want at brighton for that length of time. But you only have to watch his side to see why his coaching is getting noticed. At the best grounds in the country aswell. I watched them in the 2-2 draw at liverpool. They were schooling liverpool in the 2nd half. On their own ground.
Chris wilder got found out in the prem. They had the one good season when they came up. Won a lot of games 1-0. Following season teams found them out.
Good coach. For possibly the championship.

Thank you. He admits that he would help out in the short term but ultimately he thinks Dunc should get it.
There was a split second there where I thought he could have some use as a caterer or something .
Still , he did thrown his support behind the man some people unfairly and stupidly call a galloot so he's not all bad.
"cone layer"... "big galloot"... mostly posters influenced by another certain poster, all of whom have no idea what he does and contributes on the training field.

Think he would be ideal for the situation we are in and did a great job last time around.

18/19 0.95pts/match Brighton
Potter
19/20 1.08 pts/match
20/21 1.08 pts/match
21/22 1.40 pts/ match
Both sustaining and improving
that's an easy check by the way, just to confirm your eyes aren't deceiving you and by extension, those you say it to
17/18- 40 points
18/19- 36 points
19/20- 41 points
20/21- 41 points

Thats not what id call improvement to be honest... and this year, give it the full season, they have won 2 in 15 and have had the fans booing the side.

Wilder 13/14 saved Northampton from relegation. 14/15 midtable. 15/16 promotion. 16/17 (Sheffield United, sixth attempt at promotion) Champions league 1, 17/18 mid table championship, 18/19 champions, 19/20 top half in the premier league before the pandemic. Now he is taking Boro to the premier league.

That is consistant improvement of teams

Status
Not open for further replies.