Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the form table of the championship is really searing itself into my brain, I see it when I close my eyes and then I remember the name #rooneyin
At least he'd unite us and knows what good football is

Callum at Wigan - asked about set pieces.

Martinez they did do set pieces but the focus was on possession

Rates Martinez was grey for him but we shouldn’t go back. That chapter is done.

Dunc short term the right plan, get a lift for the place but not the right option till the end of the season. Plan needed. Rooney could be option but may be a little soon.

Really don’t understand the clamour for Potter
So you've said on many occasions porkchop...yes his win ratio isn't great...but your the bigger club with the better players apparently?...Hes lost 4 league games...if we had DCL when fit we would be top 6...work it out Bully it's not rocket science...

Yes, very vital to defending set pieces is passing.

Any manager could put 10 massive players on the pitch and have a decent set piece defence. The reason they don’t is because the open play football suffers if they’re not good players. By the end under Carlo every single team was outplaying us and even at home we were just sitting deep defending hoping we didn’t concede.

It would be just like this club to get me to unblock them by sacking that chancer....only to employ another chancer like Former Manchester United FC Legend Wayne Rooney

If theres no decent long term option they have ready or can agree on, then give it to a temp type until summer like Man U did with Ragnick. Anybody half normal and not stubborn will get us around mid table.

....did miss this place tho

Any manager could put 10 massive players on the pitch and have a decent set piece defence. The reason they don’t is because the open play football suffers if they’re not good players. By the end under Carlo every single team was outplaying us and even at home we were just sitting deep defending hoping we didn’t concede.

Well clearly they can’t since our most recent manager, with the same players, couldn’t do it. Nice to see you’re still chatting guff even after he’s been fired.

1642370954063.png

I'd say that was more of a fitness thing under Carlo tbh...played a lot better at first but faded as the season went on...he expects players to maintain a high level of fitness without holding their hands or cracking a whip and I'd say half of em didn't

I live in Brighton and have a lot of mates that support them, it’s common knowledge that Potter doesn’t pick the signings as they have an extensive scouting networ especially in South America. I personally don’t want potter, but if they do I hope I’m proven wrong we’d defo need a decent DoF with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.