Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If we are going for interim to the end of the season then why would we choose Rooney? He’s in a job so seems daft of him to leave unless he was offered it on a permanent basis.

If we go down the interim route it can only be someone out of a job

Nothing imminent says the twitter space. Kenwright wants Martinez but board yet to meet to discuss next boss.

Haha Blue Bill.

"Farhad, lad. He got us 75 points many years ago. It was amazing. It would be like a triumphant return of my production of Joseph and his technicolour dreamcoat from 2003"

What i find so strange is how this club can be so comically bad at being run properly.

What we need to do at the club is decided on a formation and style of play that we want to instill as the "everton style of play" from now on.

Then you create a list of the best manager around that play that formation and style of play. You start at the top and you work your way down it till you get a manager in.

Then every 3-6 months you update the list so when the manager leaves (be it sacking or moving to another club) you can just got to the top of the list and start the search.

This also has the benefit of also having players that fit the new manager and not having to sell players that now don't fit the new system and become useless.

Every manager we've had has been completely different and as such we've been left with a terribly unbalanced squad.

But I can pretty much guarantee that not only is our new manager going to be completely different from benitez style of play (thank god) but also that on Friday there was zero succession plan in place in case benitez lost on Saturday and was sacked today. Even though we had 1 win in 13 and taken 6 points out of the last 36 available.

We as a club will never go anywhere while the people who are in charge at the club remain at the club. Simple basic things that are implemented at small local businesses aren't used at everton. From top to bottom this club is rotten to the core with imbeciles that lack such basic footballing knowledge that they cant even tell how out of their depth they truly are.

Status
Not open for further replies.