Who would you replace Lampard with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're at 30 league games under him and on a 41 points over 38 games pace. I'd reckon that's not good enough. What's worse is after today we're at like 3 performances at a high level? It's a handful at best. So for me I'd be making a decision in a months time but I'm sure we're not considering anything at all.

And maybe that's right. I just can't shake the feeling that he's kind of just firing it around and seeing what sticks. We haven't even really talked about, for example, that we played a 3-4-3 all preseason and just aren't doing that anymore.
bit of context required, he picked up after benitez had left us in a flounder. squad devoid of confidence, support irate, injuries turning up along with bogus suspensions. re the 3-4-3 he got Coady in in the final week. theres been some chopping and changing, and trying to fit Maupay into a side built very much not for him. We are starting again from a low ebb, we aint gonna crunch all sides before us, we're gonna have to graft and take some knocks and worse along the way. Also in a month or so's time its the cusp of a world cup and all the merry-go-round with that.
todays been a smasher, really quite pleased all round really.

I was only looking at league games and I was talking about points per game which isn't any of what you've just said. Last season was 1.11 and this is 1.08. It is essentially the same.

55% defeat rate last season, 42% this season. PPG may be down but I'm far more confident of staying up if we have a higher % chance to win or draw than lose.

55% defeat rate last season, 42% this season. PPG may be down but I'm far more confident of staying up if we have a higher % chance to win or draw than lose.
I mean I personally don't care too much about any of this. Today was the first complete performance all season and that is still concerning. Maybe today is the turning point.

Status
Not open for further replies.