Who would you replace Lampard with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what I mean @TheBigIguana, im sure Moshs arse was flapping a little.

And maybe he put a few feelers out, but that win today certainly resets the clock.
We're at 30 league games under him and on a 41 points over 38 games pace. I'd reckon that's not good enough. What's worse is after today we're at like 3 performances at a high level? It's a handful at best. So for me I'd be making a decision in a months time but I'm sure we're not considering anything at all.

And maybe that's right. I just can't shake the feeling that he's kind of just firing it around and seeing what sticks. We haven't even really talked about, for example, that we played a 3-4-3 all preseason and just aren't doing that anymore.

We're at 30 league games under him and on a 41 points over 38 games pace. I'd reckon that's not good enough. What's worse is after today we're at like 3 performances at a high level? It's a handful at best. So for me I'd be making a decision in a months time but I'm sure we're not considering anything at all.

And maybe that's right. I just can't shake the feeling that he's kind of just firing it around and seeing what sticks. We haven't even really talked about, for example, that we played a 3-4-3 all preseason and just aren't doing that anymore.
As soon as he had 3 to play, he played them.

Look, im not saying hes Pep reborn, I still have doubts, but he gets plenty of time from me.

It's probably because no one cares

Just don't think you can look at it this way.

Those first run of games, at a new club, relegation looming, learning about the players, are much different to games after a pre-season with new signings and a fresh mood.

Just don't think you can look at it this way.

Those first run of games, at a new club, relegation looming, learning about the players, are much different to games after a pre-season with new signings and a fresh mood.
The rate hasn't changed from last year to this. It's actually down a little.

I mean despite all the shouts of "we're playing crap because of the pressure to survive" we're sort of still playing crap an awful lot.

The rate hasn't changed from last year to this. It's actually down a little.

I mean despite all the shouts of "we're playing crap because of the pressure to survive" we're sort of still playing crap an awful lot.

Well it hasn't. Our loss % in his first 17 games for us was 53% and in his second 17 games (taking us up to today) it is 41% so how has it gone down?

In fact last season he was at 38% / 10% / 52% (W/D/L) and this season it is 31% / 31% / 38% (W/D/L) so whilst we're not winning as many we're also a lot harder to beat.

2 of the wins last season were cup games too which skews the % even more in favour this season.

Well it hasn't. Our loss % in his first 17 games for us was 53% and in his second 17 games (taking us up to today) it is 41% so how has it gone down?

In fact last season he was at 38% / 10% / 52% (W/D/L) and this season it is 31% / 31% / 38% (W/D/L) so whilst we're not winning as many we're also a lot harder to beat.

2 of the wins last season were cup games too which skews the % even more in favour this season.
I was only looking at league games and I was talking about points per game which isn't any of what you've just said. Last season was 1.11 and this is 1.08. It is essentially the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.