Who would you play Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t think Chelsea (or indeed Zouma himself ) would have sanctioned the loan move if there wasn’t some guantee of game time
Zouma and Keane to start
Digne Bernard Lookman Mina/ Holgate on the bench
Same starting 11 as last week with Jags being replaced by Zouma

Its a home game so it would be good to have one of the new signings on the pitch. Likely Zouma - even if Holgate comes on to replace him for the last 30.
Parading Bernard, Mina, Gomes at half time. Digne on the Bench also getting on for the last 30 mins.

I don't think you want mass changes in the back 4, as much as I'd love to see the new boys, I think the lineup will remain basically unchanged. I think Holgate did well enough to be at CB, ditto Baines on left. However, I think if there is a change it would be Zouma for Holgate OR Dinge for Baines, but not both.

I'd like to see Dinge or Zouma get 15-30 mins (or Holgate should Zouma start) and would like to see Lookman or Davies get game time as well, depending on scoreline.

It's dead exciting to know we literally have half a side of starters (Zouma, Mina, Digne, Bernard, Gomes) getting fit and nearly ready to turn us into a damn fine team. God bless you Marcel.

Holgate in for Jags and Digne for Baines
Keane to be replaced by Zouma after 65 mins

Gana, Snides

Walcott, Siggy Richy
Tosun

Snides to come off after we go 2 up.
Replaced by Davies

A dash of Lookman for Richy near the end

IMO

Steks, Martina, Keane, Holgate, Baines, Shnides, Besic, Davies, Vlasic, Lookman, Niasse

is the team we won't see.

Marco will not change too much, but he will start integrating the new signings this game and next.

Status
Not open for further replies.