Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a miracle let's face fact. Need somebody that can do an amazing job in a very short of time. Wondering if somebody like walid regragui could do it. Done amazing with the marocan national team at the world cup.

We need someone to come in and do what TenHag has done at utd and just nipped any [Poor language removed] in the bud straight away and getting rid of disruptive influences.

I have no idea who that could be though, don't pay enough interest in football as a whole anymore.

Bielsa as a medium term project yes. Short term not sure he would be able to get results. I can see us conceding a lot of goals with him at least in the short term.
Yeah, I just can't see that working as an option in the middle of a relegation fight. If he was a summer appointment then he'd be a gamble, but a sort of interesting one. No way the players adapt to what he wants mid-season though - you need to be ultra fit to play his style and you can't just do that straight away

Bielsa as a medium term project yes. Short term not sure he would be able to get results. I can see us conceding a lot of goals with him at least in the short term.

The season before last he had a pretty decent PL defensive record if my memory is right, I also kind of remember they got tonked by defensive injuries last year, that’s just off the top of my head - so could well be wrong mate.

It's not that I don't rate him, but we have nowhere near the technical players required to play his brand of football, and I expect our fans would hate it
Maybe this is why it looks like Gordon is on the move, so any new manager coming in will have a bit of cash to strengthen.

We need someone to come in and do what TenHag has done at utd and just nipped any [Poor language removed] in the bud straight away and getting rid of disruptive influences.

I have no idea who that could be though, don't pay enough interest in football as a whole anymore.
Wasn't Lampard and Benitez supposed to be doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.