Who IS good enough for Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Baz and Ped were talking to this very topic just recently. Baz seemed very ITK...he must have highly placed sources in the Liver Building

Lozano isn't as good as Lookman.

Carvalho is too slow.

Plattenhardt is the German Naismith.

All things said on this forum. Today.

So, if regular internationals for top nations at the world cup aren't good enough, who is?

Messi, Ronaldo? Too old? Neymar? Primadonna?
Nobody. Everyone plays in a pub league if they don't play in the Premier League and if they play in the Premier League they're either overpriced or 'not good enough for the top 6 so swerve'.

Everyone is garbage unless they're amazing, then we won't be able to keep them.

I suspect most of those that fall over themselves to label everyone 'gash' do it so they can take the line of 'i told you so' or if they come good, just say 'i was wrong but nevermind up Everton'. They can't lose that way.

So many opinions, so little reason or rationale, ‘tis the nature & consequence of the interweb.

Let things run their natural cause because I’ve some earth shattering news for everybody .......

There’s nothing we are going to say or do which is going to influence our transfer strategy.

Up Everton!

Ultimately until Everton as a club take themselves seriously then it will be difficult for any player to be successful with us. Good players are not going to die for the cause if your ambition is to stay in the league and captain jags is talking up a loss before any big game.

We spent a couple hundred million on players and coaches and were worse for it. I’m looking forward to spending nothing and having an excuse for being crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.