Who has done more damage to Everton FC?

Well

• Moshiri

• Kenwright

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any doubts i had, have been vaporised by the continued damage incurred by not sacking Silva when he had the chance last season.

Unreal it's taken this much for him to get the sack, which he will. He will be sacked tonight btw.

Ah, understand your first line, of previous post, now, well Papa itbwouldn’t have been hard to blag being an Evertonian in the eighties, when I first noticed Billy’s interest in Everton. As for why he would claim this I don’t know, why do people claim anything they haven’t done, why tell lies over anything. Again I’m not saying he hasn’t always followed Everton, I’d like to know anyone who ever witnessed him going, I’ll bet every Bluenose on here can state the first game they ever went to, all Billy says was he went in in the boy’s Pen, I can’t dispute that. What I find funny is that Billy said he used to go on the Kop when he watched Liverpool and get passed UP the Kop by the fans to his uncle Cyril, now I’ve been on the Kop dozens of times and seen kids getting passed DOWN the kop, when it got crowded, but never ever seen them get passed UP the Kop. Understand what I’m saying Papa.

This is easily explained by the fact that Bill doesn't know know the difference between up and down. Would explain many more things.

It’s not any one person. It’s just the wrong playing and coaching staff being brought in and the wrong vision being rattled out time and time again. Doesn’t help that we were skint for years but other clubs have made it work.

Any doubts i had, have been vaporised by the continued damage incurred by not sacking Silva when he had the chance last season.

Unreal it's taken this much for him to get the sack, which he will. He will be sacked tonight btw.
Thing is there were plenty willing to give Silva the benefit right up til this afternoon.Crazy if they couldnt see this coming.

Should have been sacked the morning after Millwall .
Always way out of his depth.

Not sure how purchasing Johnson's shares and then providing no investment whatsoever can be described as saving Everton? The flak Johnson received was amplified because of his alleged RS connections, much like what would happen if we were stupid enough to appoint Benitez.

Listening to the post-match phone-in on my home from the game Radio Merseyside were reporting Kenwright got a volley of abuse off some obviously irate Blues at the end of the game which is great to hear.

It's long overdue the self-styled 'world's biggest Evertonian' felt the wrath of the Goodison crowd. He's had a free pass for far too long.

Kenwright should be gone along with Silva. He should've sold up donkeys years ago. The man cynically promotes his Evertonian credentials to gain support and too many have fallen for it.

Listening to the post-match phone-in on my home from the game Radio Merseyside were reporting Kenwright got a volley of abuse off some obviously irate Blues at the end of the game which is great to hear.

It's long overdue the self-styled 'world's biggest Evertonian' felt the wrath of the Goodison crowd. He's had a free pass for far too long.

Kenwright should be gone along with Silva. He should've sold up donkeys years ago. The man cynically promotes his Evertonian credentials to gain support and too many have fallen for it.

Glad to hear this. Why won't he just take his money and get lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.