Who has done more damage to Everton FC?

Well

• Moshiri

• Kenwright

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is easily explained by the fact that Bill doesn't know know the difference between up and down. Would explain many more things.

Actually it was quite common for dads to take their kids to Everton one week and the RS the next, so its likely that Bill could be carried 'up' the Kop to avoid the crush which went downwards. I know that when my uncle took me to Analfield I sat on his shoulders at the back of the Kop because there was less crush and more room. Don't forget this was standing, with the crush always towards the front. Don't forget also that BK, working in the theatre Bill would have a different view of left and right. Stage left for example is left if youre facing out towards the audience from the stage, but looking at the stage it would be right. The old term'prompt side' and 'opposite prompt' would also be in Bill conciousness. stage left would be prompt or stage managers side(were the tabs are usually worked etc. Personally I always work from 'opposite prompt' because there was less clutter. Sorry about wandering off topic, I got carried away. This is a silly vote,just another opportunity for the usual suspect to have a pot shot at Bill K

Status
Not open for further replies.