Who has been our best player in this Premier League season so far?

Who has been our best player this season so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hard.

1. DCL just because he has shown the biggest improvement.
2. Keane has been solid, coming up with goals and assists.
3. Allan instrumental to our new solid midfield.

Honourable mentions to Doucs, Pickers for killing VVD and Iwobi for showing some quality.

I know we havent played a high line.

But Zats reasoning that he wouldn't play was that Carlo wanted to play a high line and that means Keane wouldn't play.

I said that Carlo would adopt the tactics to play our best CB.

And there he is Michael Vincent Keane.

Literally nowhere have I said that Keane isnt good in a deep defence which was also your insinuation.

Additionally, Keane has been very good this season in a deep defence which is expected.

Not sure what youre on about tbh...other than flim flamming about whether we play a high line or a deep defence which youve been pulled up on now.

Literally nowhere have I said that Keane isnt good in a deep defence which was also your insinuation.

Additionally, Keane has been very good this season in a deep defence which is expected.

Not sure what youre on about tbh...other than flim flamming about whether we play a high line or a deep defence which youve been pulled up on now.
At no point have I flimflammed.

Ive been saying Big Keggers is our best CB for 18months now.

Welcome onboard.

Basically, you have insisted that Carlo wants to play a high line, for some reason.

At no point have I flimflammed.

Ive been saying Big Keggers is our best CB for 18months now.

Welcome onboard.

Basically, you have insisted that Carlo wants to play a high line, for some reason.

Mina was our best defender 1st half of last season...then Holgate took over the mantle.

Then they both got injured at the tail end where Keane finally got in team.

Hardly 18months lol

Status
Not open for further replies.