Who has been our best player in this Premier League season so far?

Who has been our best player this season so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prevenger17

Great turn of pace, an eye for goal...
Been a very good season so far imo, especially so considering our ever-long injury lists. Not quite halfway through the season yet, but I was wondering who people have thought has been our standout performer so far. I have left out players who haven't played enough to be in serious consideration

Has to be Pickford. This time we where 30 points of Liverpool last year. Now look where we are from them.

Coincidence ?

Pickford you ledge box.
1280881370.jpg.0.jpg

Has to be Pickford. This time we where 30 points of Liverpool last year. Now look where we are from them.

Coincidence ?

Pickford you ledge box.View attachment 114337

I think if we ran a "most heroic act" of the season poll, Pickford takes it home by default. But he needs to consistently smash 80 million pound centre halves into dust every game before he can be in the mix for seasonal prizes

I used to give grief to dcl so I own him this. Excellent this season. Keane and big yerry close second and ben the newcomer has been very very good

I think if we ran a "most heroic act" of the season poll, Pickford takes it home by default. But he needs to consistently smash 80 million pound centre halves into dust every game before he can be in the mix for seasonal prizes
Give him time. Keepers hit their peak at 30+ . He'll rack up a billion pound worth of knees by the time he hangs up them gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.