Who has been our best player in this Premier League season so far?

Who has been our best player this season so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCL for me, His goals are super important and he's really progressing as a player to levels that no one even expected, It's a shame we've really hampered him by playing this way currently but the points are coming in so can't be too mad.

Would have DCL on top, but agree with your sentiments here.

A clear top 3, Allan would be nudging, as would Digne and James had they both not got injured.

Yes it’s definitely close between them 2, they’ve both developed the most under the new regime. Will be interesting to see who gets it at the end of the season, can see the 3 you mentioned being higher up if they remain fit.

Imagine still hating Keane cos he proved you wrong.

CaNt PlAy a HiGh LiNe wItH KeAne
We haven't been playing a high line though Goat.

Think it's fair to say we're asking for trouble playing a high line with both Mina and Keane in the middle. However combine either with one of Holgate or Godfrey and we're nowhere near as exposed.

Keane and DCL have been the outstanding performers so far and the poll reflects this. Personally I think DCL has edged it because of his goals, but both deserve all the accolade they're getting at the moment.

I also think they both would have been pushed hard by Allan, Digne, James and Godfrey had they more games under their belts. Richy has been a bit below par but the only player to have really disappointed so far is Gomes. Let's hope he is able to turn it around as we know he has it in his locker.

Status
Not open for further replies.