Which manager do you prefer?

Which manager do you prefer

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For once I just want a manager who likes good football AND knows how to coach it AND knows how to identify players.

Shocked to see so many prefer Martinez. I wouldn't have Martinez back here if he came cap in hand and returned the £10m pay-off he conned us out of. Utterly dreadful manager for us.

BS is hardly great but at least he's rescued us from a very, very worrying situation at the bottom of the table.

I’m no fan of Sam but don’t really understand this statement. How exactly has he destroyed numerous clubs who were relegated given he’s never managed a club who has been relegated under his management ?

Sunderland, Bolton, Blackburn, Newcastle all went within 18 months of him being sacked/fleeing the scene if his crimes.

There's not much to get, it's just facts.

Sunderland, Bolton, Blackburn, Newcastle all went within 18 months of him being sacked/fleeing the scene if his crimes.

There's not much to get, it's just facts.

How on earth can you think thats a bad reflection on him ? Its the complete opposite. All that statement does is make Allardyce look good at his job lol

Martinez, even if we went down the crapper in his third season. Kind of ironic that the guy whose team banged the final nail in Bob's coffin is now our manager.

They are both entirely one dimensional and can only play one way. This is why neither are good enough and neither will succeed.

How on earth can you think thats a bad reflection on him ? Its the complete opposite. All that statement does is make Allardyce look good at his job lol

He fills the squads with aging no marks who can't sustain their level for any length of time. It baffles me that people think he's blameless in the demise of those clubs. He's just as liable as Koeman is for our abject squad.

I have a confession to make. I preferred clueless brown shoes.

Who do you prefer?

For where we are now, Allardyce all day.

I loved Martinez ( until it all went wrong ), but he failed here, and at least I have confidence in Allardyce to steady the ship, whereas if Bobby was in charge today, I'd be worried about getting relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.