• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This, in human form.

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-2_9-37-10.png
    upload_2018-1-2_9-37-10.png
    70 KB · Views: 177

...I very much doubt Martinez would’ve got the points Allardyce has since he took over. There’s only one person who could win this vote. Allardyce has got this group of players to mid-table, that is some achievement.

Sorry mate, you are the best poster on here, and much more intelligent than me in terms of football knowledge.

But I can never get behind a manager who openly doesn't try to attack the opposition and plays mind numbingly negative systems but still has the nerve to criticise our attacking platers.

I want to have hope following everton. If the manager doesn't believe we can score a single goal when we step out at Goodison then why should we even bother. The man has zero credentials, has won zero, has destroyed numerous clubs who were relegated down the leagues, and is a media myth.

Roberto.

In fact I wish you had included Moonhead in that Poll.

I have come round to thinking that if Koeman was the best we could do after sacking him, we would have been better off hanging on to Martinez.

I wish Moshiri had given him the season and a bit he gave Koeman, with the same financial backing.

We would be in a far better place right now IMO.

Sorry mate, you are the best poster on here, and much more intelligent than me in terms of football knowledge.

But I can never get behind a manager who openly doesn't try to attack the opposition and plays mind numbingly negative systems but still has the nerve to criticise our attacking platers.

I want to have hope following everton. If the manager doesn't believe we can score a single goal when we step out at Goodison then why should we even bother. The man has zero credentials, has won zero, has destroyed numerous clubs who were relegated down the leagues, and is a media myth.

...we might not avoid relegation but we were and are in desperate need of points. It’s been dire to watch, but it’s dire and we pick up points as opposed to dire and we get thumped every game.

Well we are still in a higher league position than Martinez managed in his last two seasons and this is without Barkley, Coleman and Lukaku. Still can't believe how much Martinez wasted such a good squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.