Votes: 265 33.5%
  • Top 10

Votes: 315 39.8%
  • Bottom half

Votes: 47 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what happens in these next 5/6 games. Hopefully there's a positive reaction but I'm very concerned from what I've read about the reactions of the players to Ferguson at full time.

Although we're going to be very angry about what happened last Sunday when it comes to the Brighton game this week that has to be put to one side. Anyone going to Goodison with the intention of harbouring negativity and vitriol early doors if things start slowly ( a few misplaced passes etc) won't be of any help. All we can do Saturday is get behind them from the start and see what happens.

We'll make headway over the next month which is fairly benign fixture-wise. I trust Carlo to get a tune out of this bunch plus one or two additions. We were doing fine until Anfield.

Depends what happens in these next 5/6 games. Hopefully there's a positive reaction but I'm very concerned from what I've read about the reactions of the players to Ferguson at full time.

Although we're going to be very angry about what happened last Sunday when it comes to the Brighton game this week that has to be put to one side. Anyone going to Goodison with the intention of harbouring negativity and vitriol early doors if things start slowly ( a few misplaced passes etc) won't be of any help. All we can do Saturday is get behind them from the start and see what happens.
Probably easier said than done for fans to get behind a bunch of players who put that performance in against the RS mate. I won't boo them when they come out against Brighton (IMO I think that will happen) but I won't be applauding either.

I voted for top ten, but is because I believe we will strengthen the midfield in the January transfer window, we have to, otherwise it could be a nail biting finish to the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.