Whats yer stance on the new boss?

Up for it or nah or meh or gth out my club?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Club craftily cratered expectation, with some gruesome names getting bandied about - so now everyone is Thank God it's Frank.

It's good though - I'm glad the club just went in on a young manager and let the dice fall where they may. Couldn't have stood for another pedestrian guy just in to tighten up at the back and try and stave off relegation short term.

My opinion doesn't matter; results do. We're too close to that point when relegation form starts to become self-perpetuating and we need to swerve the feck out of that riding on a XXL pair of skis.

Should have been here 15 years ago, but there you go...

Just in anticipation of the complaining about crap negative fans not supporting the team/manager I wanted to get an idea of the breakdown of everybodys feelings currently, as we head into another fresh start. Judging superficially on comments in the last couple weeks i havent seen much indication there is anybody totally against this which would be great given the divides in the fanbase over the last few seasons at various points. (Sorry about no cheese on toast option)
He has my full support. Unlike Ancelotti and Benitez, Frank Lampard hopefully has plenty of great years ahead of him as a manager. I'm just very optimistic and positive right now. It's going to be a big job though, turning this basket case of a club around.

Just in anticipation of the complaining about crap negative fans not supporting the team/manager I wanted to get an idea of the breakdown of everybodys feelings currently, as we head into another fresh start. Judging superficially on comments in the last couple weeks i havent seen much indication there is anybody totally against this which would be great given the divides in the fanbase over the last few seasons at various points. (Sorry about no cheese on toast option)
Bits from the first 3.
It's all a gamble
One game at a time.
Just don't get us 'kin relegated
Hope for a good summer window and some sort of clean slate thing.
Then one game at a time, look after 10 league games

Have concerns about his lack of experience and defensive set ups but the fact he is attacking forward thinking and develops youth gives him a lot of leeway from me. It could be refreshing after the last few years. We need a rebuild I hope he can do it whilst getting decent results. It's tough but it gives you at least a glimmer of hope of better days ahead despite the mess at the club . It's not going to be plain sailing, but I fully back him sick of the merry go round of managers hope we can get one who can stay and build something! #welcomefrank #cyobs

I can't see this negativity ,it was obvious the players didn't like Benitez and he didn't care .
Mark my words we will shoot up the league now ,games in hand as well .We will be pushing for Europe .No I haven't had any stimulants .

Now that he’s in and completed a couple of signings I’ve got a really good feeling about his appointment. Think we’ve finally got the manager we’ve been looking for and believe he can build something here. We all need to be patient and be looking 18 months ahead before we start being in a position to push for European football unless we do it early through a cup run. Let’s all unite and get behind the manager and hopefully rid us of all the negativity that’s surrounded the club for last year or so.

Very pleased with the appointment, looks like he has a good team around him and a fresh start for everyone

Cahill coming in and looking after HR and recruitment is a great move also, sound business mind plus the club at heart

Its all about getting us safe now, making sure that we start looking upwards rather than over our shoulders

Also looking forward to the summer window once we are in the position and making the right choices to replace the 6 or 7 that are leaving at the end of their contracts

Great to see a structure coming together!

Status
Not open for further replies.