Whats yer stance on the new boss?

Up for it or nah or meh or gth out my club?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bicycleheader

Brahms Third Racket
Just in anticipation of the complaining about crap negative fans not supporting the team/manager I wanted to get an idea of the breakdown of everybodys feelings currently, as we head into another fresh start. Judging superficially on comments in the last couple weeks i havent seen much indication there is anybody totally against this which would be great given the divides in the fanbase over the last few seasons at various points. (Sorry about no cheese on toast option)

Thought he looked like a promising young manager until that last season at Chelsea, then seemed to struggle integrating so many new faces into their squad.

Cautiously optimistic, though his first big hurdle is to get this group of players fighting for results, which is no mean feat in and of itself.

I said in his signing thread, we all need to get behind him and the players now 100%

Of the managers linked Lampard was the obvious option.... which usually meant he would lose out.

This time we just may have done something right.
Young, ambitious, could probably have a little extra experience but he will pick that up as he goes along and he does have a very experience man alongside him in Paul Clement.

An appointment that I think unites the club and gives the fans back their optimism.

Time will tell .

Status
Not open for further replies.