What would your first words on Everton be upon joining?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Joining Everton) "That was a negative and right now I need two positives. You know, one to cancel out the negative and another one just so I can have a positive."

Every time I played against Everton I realised some fans jut wanted players who were too young in reality and others were never happy, not even with a new ground on the horizon

Every time I played against Everton, whether it was home or away, I always thought "What the hell will the lids on GOT be moaning about today?"

"Every time I played Everton, home and away...well, hmm. I never scored or even assisted in those matches, which is crazy, considering I've won the golden boot for the last 4 years on the bounce before running out my contract so I could play where I'm happiest...despite never scoring at Goodison. So, yeah...it's been a tough place to play and the fans must've had an affect on me."

and then...

source.gif

Last edited:
Everytime I played against Everton home and away everyone seemed to be trying to kick this round ball into a net, one on each side. I thought it's be easier to pick it up and place it there but some lad in black said we weren't allowed. It was all very confusing and all the people shouting at us made it worse

Status
Not open for further replies.