What would your first words on Everton be upon joining?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I've been a supporter of this club all my life, I'll give it everything. I might not be very good but if Tony Hibbert can have over a decade here then so can I."

Ever time I played Everton home and away I remember my brother Sandro saying to me that you must sign for them as it's money for old rope.

It didn’t to most normal thinking people.

However, a few twitter reds, who despite their recent success, have been increasingly obsessed with our summer signings, appear to have taken umbrage at an Everton player’s enthusiasm upon joining.

I’m taking that as a good sign.
This wouldn’t be the same three toed mutants who believe every new player they get when they say ‘I have been a red all my life’? They really are basket cases aren’t they?

“I just knew every time I played at Goodison that 80% of the main stand was full of Tories and the Park End is full of Wirral meffs, I cannot wait for them to boo me. ‘Ton, ‘Ton, ‘Tonnnnnn.”

“Every time I have played against Everton, whether it was home or away, straight away the first thing that comes to mind when you see the fans is anger," Delph told evertontv. "The Everton fans seem to know little about football, don't seem to understand it, it seems their blood boils and they really boo the team."-Delph

Everton are such a historic club with a proud record and standing in the game. Luckily for me though that was in the past so they came calling. However the good news is I can promise I will score more goals than Stuart Barlow.

...And I'm a goalkeeper. 4th choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.