What the hell is happening!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you do realise this is the lukaku and barkley money

guarantee we spend only what we sell.. as with every summer

And what happens if Barkley suddenly changes his mind or no one meets our valuation? Same goes for Lukaku?

Anyway even if it is we all know both of them want out so we might as well use the cash to strengthen the team. I don't see anything wrong with that if that's the case.

you do realise this is the lukaku and barkley money

guarantee we spend only what we sell.. as with every summer

What do you want us to do? not spend it?
If we strengthen the team with the Lukaku and Barkley money (players that do not want to be at Everton) and have a few quid saved then that is excellent business. Then we have money in reserve for January if needed.

And what happens if Barkley suddenly changes his mind or no one meets our valuation? Same goes for Lukaku?

Anyway even if it is we all know both of them want out so we might as well use the cash to strengthen the team. I don't see anything wrong with that if that's the case.

I love your optimism mate but I truly believe Lukaku's deal is more or less done, and we are simply awaiting to sign players before we let him go

Barkley you may be right

I love your optimism mate but I truly believe Lukaku's deal is more or less done, and we are simply awaiting to sign players before we let him go

Barkley you may be right

Of course Lukaku is going he made his mind up this time last year. I was making the point that people like you being negative with comments like "well we are simply spending what we are getting" etc... may not actually be true.

How about you relax and wait and see.

Sure 3 days ago people feared we wouldn't sign anyone now that we have its all because we are about to sell also.

You guys just cannot be happy.

We won't but the difference is these players don't want to be here! It's not the club driving them out to create funds..

If we had ambition we'd keep Lukaku and run his deal out. Believe me if he stays he will not sit and cry about it, as he will want to show himself to make sure he gets in the world cup starting line up

If we had ambition we'd keep Lukaku and run his deal out. Believe me if he stays he will not sit and cry about it, as he will want to show himself to make sure he gets in the world cup starting line up
Lukaku is not the be all and end all of Everton FC and we will improve without him! Football is a business so why would you let your prized asset go from 100m to zero value? It makes no sense..

Lukaku is not the be all and end all of Everton FC and we will improve without him! Football is a business so why would you let your prized asset go from 100m to zero value? It makes no sense..

Very unlikely we will get a striker willing to come here that would score as many as he does. If we kept him here for two years I believe we would finish in the first four.

Whats 100m these days? Buys you nothing in football. Surely finishing in the top four is worth more

Very unlikely we will get a striker willing to come here that would score as many as he does. If we kept him here for two years I believe we would finish in the first four.

Whats 100m these days? Buys you nothing in football. Surely finishing in the top four is worth more

How about we sign a midfielder who say gets 10 such as Klaassen, another striker who gets 12-15 such as Sandro etc etc....I mean it's not difficult, I could do a drawing for you if it helps?

How about we sign a midfielder who say gets 10 such as Klaassen, another striker who gets 12-15 such as Sandro etc etc....I mean it's not difficult, I could do a drawing for you if it helps?

Or how about buy a striker who's proven to score goals? Draw that

Eurghh... Why the premature spending? Any great script writer knows you save the most exciting part until last. It'd be like Tony Montana saying hello to his little friend in the opening scene!

If i have to sit there on deadline day watching tumbleweeds going past Finch Farm there'll be gurder!

Mosh out!

Status
Not open for further replies.