What the hell is happening!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be honest I'm "meh" over the players. Now I'm made up we are showing a statement of intent but I'm yet to be excited.....is it the last two decades...that I'm miserable and sick of getting my heart broke by broken dreams....maybe a bit of both.

But I will say this with absolute conviction I'll buy into this vision of Koemans team and Unsworths squad being a very powerful and productive pool that will take us forward, we can jump back as a power 5.

Just buy a left winger please....

Whats happening is we are actually moving quickly to get players in as everyone wanted....or so I thought. It appears that we are spending too much money on crap players according to the drama queens. We don't spend money and its wrong we do spend money and its still wrong. The experts are coming out of the woodwork stating that walsh and koeman must have it wrong because the players are crap apparently, and we are only spending the money we will get from Lukaku and have a minimal net spend. A lot of people predicted it was going to be an exciting summer with players coming and going but some just can't be happy and preach to anyone who will listen why we are wasting money on so called crap players. I suppose that what happens when things start to look good we need someone to tell us its not good and dampen any enthiusiasm we have for the club.

Anyways rant over and I am loving what is happening and believe the mistakes of last summer have been a lesson well heeded. Whoever we bring in will have my full support and I will not dissect every minute they play for us and pounce on a misplaced pass.

people only support everton to have a fewm
now their usual supply of fewm has been cut off they'll have a fewm about that

Despite the cries of 'but muh net spend', what is happening is Everton seem to have got their act together when it comes to transfers. Bid...terms...medical...signed........windmilling. Even if we are just spending the Lukaku money, it's the way we are going about it that is very pleasing.

What's happening is we are actually trying to improve the squad/team and acting early which is so not like us, there may be a dud signing amongst it all but that happens to every club. At least we are doing something to try and bridge the gap between us the teams above us..

What's happening is we are actually trying to improve the squad/team and acting early which is so not like us, there may be a dud signing amongst it all but that happens to every club. At least we are doing something to try and bridge the gap between us the teams above us..

And this is what the doom mongers will pray on, they want to see failure as it gives them purpose in life.

Others will accept it as "they all don't work out" and we move onto the next one.

Spending the Lukaku money before he leaves so selling clubs won't fleece us knowing we have a shed load of cash from the sale

Expect a very small positive net spend after the window shuts
in fairness it's pretty tough to have a positive net spend (at least with our *current* profile) when you have ~£150m of outgoings.

Some folk will always see the negatives and maybe they're entitled to after years of being let down, but I firmly believe that this early, significant business is a sign of change for the better. We may well be spending the Lukaku money, but at least are spending it now and seemingly backing the manager, for the first time in many a long year. If we get Keane I will be made up, in my book he's better than Stones for a fraction.

Right mate, and we are making a statement of intent, we have waited years for this, and I am absolutely loving it.

Reactions: JLW
you do realise this is the lukaku and barkley money

guarantee we spend only what we sell.. as with every summer

72 million spent before the transfer window even opens....

We have beaten the net spend for every decade of our history already ... I can't handle it ... Some part of my brain is refusing to process the Everton I see before me today

The windows been open about a week

I'll tell you what - contract Dave is on a mad one.

That's...

collins_nonce1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.