What kind of forward we need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will just be happy with a striker that does what he is paid to do i.e his only one job in the world, put it in the back of the net more often than not.

giphy.gif

We need Lukaku but he does not need us. I harp on about the Championship must have goal scorers worth a punt. Unless of course they ask for stupid prices. Maybe that is the main reason everyone buys foreign and gambles on it.

We need Lukaku but he does not need us. I harp on about the Championship must have goal scorers worth a punt. Unless of course they ask for stupid prices. Maybe that is the main reason everyone buys foreign and gambles on it.

Problem is the championship clubs want top money for players who are unproven in the top flight (and yes, I realise that foreign clubs do that same for players unproven in the premiership).

Che Adams and Neal Maupay are two the could do well.

We DO NOT need Lukaku! Too selfish and lazy. He scored most of our goals because there is no way he'd do the hard graft DCL does for the benefit of the team. He would be awful in our system now. I hate lazy players

We need a complete centre forward but we will get one who does somethings good other things bad, just the way it is when you aren't challenging

Status
Not open for further replies.