Transfer Rumour Weston McKennie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong and fast. He's going to be a good one, imo. I still think in a midfield of two he would be better than Gomes.

iu

He doesn't have any stand-out attributes as a player, he's just a solid all-rounder. Have people not watched our midfield this season though? It's in the worst state it's been in since Arteta left, we badly need reinforcements.

He's young and will be hungry, that counts for a lot with me. Wouldn't be top of my list but if he's available for a sensible fee and other choices aren't available then I'd take him. Surely everyone agrees he'd be a better squad option than Delph or Davies, and I'm positive he'll put in more effort than Schneiderlin did.

He doesn't have any stand-out attributes as a player, he's just a solid all-rounder. Have people not watched our midfield this season though? It's in the worst state it's been in since Arteta left, we badly need reinforcements.

He's young and will be hungry, that counts for a lot with me. Wouldn't be top of my list but if he's available for a sensible fee and other choices aren't available then I'd take him. Surely everyone agrees he'd be a better squad option than Delph or Davies, and I'm positive he'll put in more effort than Schneiderlin did.
He's also had atrocious management at Schalke. The guy before Wagner literally played him at positions ranging from center forward to right back, and then Wagner came along and was a catastrophe which doesn't help any player.

Status
Not open for further replies.