Wenger and Arteta Partnership?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if to Wenger. As for Arteta I think the abuse he got from some of our fans might put him off, not a hugh amount I know but it did happen, we really don't do ourselves any favours at times

I think that maybe a 2 year understudy to Wenger and then step up wold suit Arteta and learn his trade under Wenger cant be a bad thing, as people say if we can even tempt Arteta away and Wenger fro that matter, it could work tho!
Don't want Wenger but how about Arteta and Cahill as his number 2? Could be worth a shot,or itll have to be someone like Fonseca,Howe or Silva;)

Because he makes Guardiola's HT cup of tea for him and lays out a few cones in training. That makes for a good Everton manager apparently.

'kin heard it all now. We're on the brink of disaster at the club and some believe a no mark like him can help us out of it. Staggering.

He’s apparently very highly rated though and massively impressed when he went for his coaching badges... saw a quote on blue moon forum which someone posted where one of the prople involved in the coaching program said he’s the most impressive “student” they’ve ever had.

Be a big risk though due to his lack of experience.

He’s apparently very highly rated though and massively impressed when he went for his coaching badges... saw a quote on blue moon forum which someone posted where one of the prople involved in the coaching program said he’s the most impressive “student” they’ve seen
Coaching badges? Impressive student?

Heard the same about Duncan Ferguson too and I wouldn't let him make a HT cup of tea never mind manage the club.

We need a manager not an errand boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.