Wenger and Arteta Partnership?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nar, sorry, but this push for Wenger to come to Goodison is a total farce! He's been labouring at Arsenal for years; has lost the players, has lost the supporters and loses most big games with nought but a whimper. He was a great manager in the past, but every instinctive bone in my body says he's had his day and won't be having another. I was astounded when Arsenal gave him another contract-baffling!

We will have to take a calculated gamble on the next manager. Someone young with potential and Fonseca ticks the boxes for me.

I can't say I know much about Fonseca but he seems to be liked on here, I don't know if that is good or bad though haha

You do know that Arteta has absolutely no experiance of Managing a Football Club don't you?

It's as Wacky as Arsenal Fans demanding Thierry Henry as their next manager. Crackers!

Take Arteta on as an assistant then. But Wenger is hopeless. He is one dimensional and inflexible with his philosophy which is why he can beat all the easy teams, but gets shafted when it matters.

Take Arteta on as an assistant then. But Wenger is hopeless. He is one dimensional and inflexible with his philosophy which is why he can beat all the easy teams, but gets shafted when it matters.

Sounds perfect for us
I'd bite your hand off for that right now Human

I reckon its Brands stalling the decision, deciding if Silva really is the man to take us forward... Could the OP be onto something here?

I reckon its Brands stalling the decision, deciding if Silva really is the man to take us forward... Could the OP be onto something here?

Think it's more to do with brands doesn't start until next week. If we get Silva, people will cry arse about who we didn't go for, and tbf there's a fairly good chance we did try for others, probably fonseca. If Silva was our number one, you think he'd have been here a lot sooner.

Think it's more to do with brands doesn't start until next week. If we get Silva, people will cry arse about who we didn't go for, and tbf there's a fairly good chance we did try for others, probably fonseca. If Silva was our number one, you think he'd have been here a lot sooner.
I think the delay in appointing Silva is purely down to the dispute with Watford which we have been trying to resolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.