Weir???? Coach???

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing with davek is he can see whats going on at the club and wont have it .were as theres a hell of a lot on here who r happy to finish 6 to 8th every year.the lad says what he feels and gets stick for it .am with you dav .afterall we have seen a good everton team

There was no stick from me Sir...all tongue in cheek jovial fun =)

I'm with Davek, VIVA Everton!

We've already got 14 ex-centre halves as coaches, lets get someone who could add something to our attack?

Weir is a saint though.

Would prefer to get carsley back to be honest and get the dressing room morale up

Last edited:

Say what you really feel Davek!!! Don't hold it in!

I think he'll stay up in Glasgow anyway

His family still live in the North West, he'll be back here coaching as soon as he retires. Give the lad a crack, he's hardly going to come in as first team coach is he? He'll probably start with the kids or as a defensive coach, something relatively junior.

Say what you really feel Davek!!! Don't hold it in!

I think he'll stay up in Glasgow anyway

His family still live in the North West, he'll be back here coaching as soon as he retires. Give the lad a crack, he's hardly going to come in as first team coach is he? He'll probably start with the kids or as a defensive coach, something relatively junior.

are we to have any coaches that didn't used to be a defender? we are crying out for an attack-minded coach.

are we to have any coaches that didn't used to be a defender? we are crying out for an attack-minded coach.

Moyes- defender, Round- defender, Stubbs- defender. Why the feck can't either the first team or the reserves keep a clean sheet then?!

Moyes- defender, Round- defender, Stubbs- defender. Why the feck can't either the first team or the reserves keep a clean sheet then?!

What I want to know is where you guys got the idea he would be offered a playing role. It says nothing about that, and there is no way Moyes would offer him a playing contract.

Then, almost as funny as that is Davek getting wound up about forum user speculation and spinning it into an attack on the club!

If Weir comes down here to coach, more power to him. Who the hell are any of you to determine how he would do in that role. Take your preconceived notions and check them at the door.

I know I said he might get a game. It was in jest, owing to the small size of the squad and players dropping like flies. It might get so bad that Moyesy might have to get his boots on
lol

* how about a more attack-minded coach ? Get Bob Latchford in. he might get game-time , too :D

What I want to know is where you guys got the idea he would be offered a playing role. It says nothing about that, and there is no way Moyes would offer him a playing contract.

Then, almost as funny as that is Davek getting wound up about forum user speculation and spinning it into an attack on the club!

If Weir comes down here to coach, more power to him. Who the hell are any of you to determine how he would do in that role. Take your preconceived notions and check them at the door.

What's his coaching qualifications, does he have any? Just bringing someone in because he's a mate might be good for Moyes' ego but is it good for Everton? We're apparently potless again this summer, but apparently it'll be ok to throw a few hundred thousand pound at Weir.

Tell Rangers to look after him - and tell them to use the Michael Ball money they conned out of Everton a few seasons back to do it with.

Status
Not open for further replies.