We must stick with silva as fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t matter what formation or tactics we play under this guy, for me he doesn’t get the best out of his players. That is the fundamental skill of all good managers. Motivate and make those players run through brick walls for the cause. I just don’t see any harmony or belief in our team. We can talk about defensive mids and 4-3-3s til the cows come home but if the players don’t perform to their best then it’s irrelevant. This guy ain’t right and everyone knows it.
Sort of agree...with a slight concern that maybe a big chunk of our players are just not good enough

This, many times over. The problem today is not Silva, it is higher up. The whole club is run badly and we are now reaping the reward of our cavalier attitude to chopping and changing managers and the short termism that this instills

I think the club as a structure in place to ensure it runs better than before. We are in a better place now with a Director of Football. I think the club have bought good players since May 2018. I'm happy to allow Brands and Silva more time as long as they don't buy poor players.

I think the club as a structure in place to ensure it runs better than before. We are in a better place now with a Director of Football. I think the club have bought good players since May 2018. I'm happy to allow Brands and Silva more time as long as they don't buy poor players.
Silva should be out tonight, Brands should have until this time next year when he’s sorted out deals for the next manager. Season had been a mess so far, get Arteta in and I’m happy to give him time, atleast he’s been learning from the best.

I don't see why we should support Silva; he's a poor communicator, an inflexible manager and the results are poor (given the resources). I see a clear pattern of play but it really isn't working - sticking with a plan when it's failing is madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.