Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibra is done for rest of season / longer.
Do United have any obligation to pay him once deal is done ? Or can they just walk away ?
They may well need Wazza now to get them over the line.
Unless Ibrahimovic signs a contract then come June/July he'll be a free agent. With his injury, it'll be interesting to see what will happen.

With regards to Rooney, this could be the acid test for how his career will now pan out. Will José play him or will it be Rashford and Martial?

Personally, I think we may see a few token appearances but I'd favour the latter to be a more likely option and for me then Rooney is done.

Always said it but were the only move that will give him his spark back. He's clearly gone stale at Utd and he's played an hell of a lot of football in his career but the chance to finish your premier league career off at the club you love would be a massive confidence boost to anyone.

For a couple of seasons he'd be great for us and still as plenty to offer imo. And his character, leadership and winning mentality he has would be a big plus to our dressing room currently

Still on the fence about him. If Koeman thinks he can get Rooney back to a semblance of his old self then I'll trust his judgement.

You know what lads. When he was pushed down and falled into the ground in the peno box I definitely saw a semi beer belly.

Dont mind it though. RonKo will make him suck it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.