Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

stamullenblue

Player Valuation: £20m

Maybe I have gone mad but is this possible !
Rooney has remembered his roots and now hates the Mancs and wants to come back !

Midfield is not his forte but put on a blue shirt as number 10 we could get good from him ?

I know he's not been great lately but I'd give him a shot

Forget wages and money ifs he a true blue he would do it if Mancs have to buy him out .... Thoughts ??

Deffo NO if Coleman is used as bait in January we are doomed he is now the equivalent of the crab of the butch Wilkins last playing days UNT drop him they win easily he plays they are boring slow and draw v Stoke 1-1!
No thank you under any circumstances!

No, and not even because of the financial side of this.

He's been horrible for about a year and a half now, with nothing suggesting he's going to get even remotely close to what he was before.

Better than ross at the moment as a number 10.. but you can't just forget about the money side of it. For the same wages and fee you can get much better... I don't know who.. but I'm sure you can.

Better than ross at the moment as a number 10.. but you can't just forget about the money side of it. For the same wages and fee you can get much better... I don't know who.. but I'm sure you can.
At the moment?! Have you seen him play recently?

A three legged dead elephant is 50 times better than Rooney at the moment, Barkley is Zidane compared to this utter joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.