Homepage Update: Wayne Rooney transfer "agreed in principle"

Wayne Rooney - Provided he expects to be a regular starter - Keep or Sell?

• Keep

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Sell

Votes: 131 87.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you read that?
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.da...e-Wayne-Rooney-snub-12-5m-DC-United-deal.html

The response to Sportsmail's revelations this week has left the Goodison Park hierarchy fearful of a backlash from the club's fans and they have now asked Rooney's agent, Paul Stretford, to meet them next week.

While Moshiri wanted to free up the cash spent on Rooney in wages — Everton pay £150,000 a week with Manchester United paying the difference on the £15m-a-year deal that has another year to run at Old Trafford — chairman Bill Kenwright is convinced that allowing Rooney to leave is a bad idea.

Indeed Kenwright has now created enough anxiety among directors to make them reconsider.

The man is a destructive force at the club he needs to be removed from having any influence.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.da...e-Wayne-Rooney-snub-12-5m-DC-United-deal.html

The response to Sportsmail's revelations this week has left the Goodison Park hierarchy fearful of a backlash from the club's fans and they have now asked Rooney's agent, Paul Stretford, to meet them next week.

While Moshiri wanted to free up the cash spent on Rooney in wages — Everton pay £150,000 a week with Manchester United paying the difference on the £15m-a-year deal that has another year to run at Old Trafford — chairman Bill Kenwright is convinced that allowing Rooney to leave is a bad idea.

Indeed Kenwright has now created enough anxiety among directors to make them reconsider.

The man is a destructive force at the club he needs to be removed from having any influence.

Seems merely an attempt to create a story where there isn't one, really. No quotes - I'm no fan of Kenwright, but this isn't the stick I'd be using...

The blokes an utter stain on this club. I'll celebrate like a cup win the day this scouse wannabe turnip is booted out the club.

Wonder if we find out now if there was a "its me or gravy man" moment as rumoured

Hope he does stay...

Defo got another season in him...

Still capable of getting 10-15 goals a season..

I will thank wayne on the opening day of the next season when he is in the squad, for personally forcing the Allardyce issue with the owner, making him act and getting the guilotene out!

Status
Not open for further replies.