• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford
Kenny - Keane - Zouma - Digne
Gueye
Lookman - Davies - Gomes - Bernard
Richarlison
I don't want to see Coleman and Sigurdsson straight back into the team.

Agreed. They both need to fight for their places. I feel like Sigurdsson in particular offers so little.

everton-fc-v-watford-fc-premier-league-5c0ec958168ea8dce4000001.jpg

Snakes on a plane, you know ive never watched that movie.

Anyway, its Everton time again, as we ALL get back to hoping we win games again its a tough trip down the motorway to those bitter little mutants from Watford. A point above us in the table means a win here would, of course, be very welcome, not just for us, but for our very much under fire Manager. With some very tough home games remaining, you do have to wonder where our next points are coming from, lets hope they are here.

An interesting team last night, with certain players dropped/rested, you have to wonder what sort of team the Manager will go with here, Watford play a narrow formation were they pack the midfield and have their fullbacks push on, if it was me, I would go with a back 3, but Marco sadly for us isnt me, with this in mind :

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Coleman - Keane - Zooms - Digne
Gana - Gomes
Iceland
Lookman -- Tosun -- Rico​
Saturday was crap, Wednesday was unlucky.

First two consecutive games that I’ve attended where the injury time was 7 mins in both games.

When Tosun chased Richarlisons thru ball last night, he looked like someone at the Isle of Man TT races on a Honda 50.

To be fair DCL was shocking last night....his first touch was Lukaku-esque, his close control was non-existent, his effort was poor and his jump for headers made Keane look like Alan Gilzean.

We’ll beat these muppets. I’d be rather delighted if Kurt crushed Deeneys shin and left it hanging out of his sock.

I don’t know what’s come over me.

They played us off the park at home we have no chance away

They didn't really.

We were far better in the first half and could easily have been 2-0 up.

We had a shaky five minutes in the second half and they took advantage. After that it was all us frantically pressing without actually managing much. But they didn't play us off the park.

God a home crowd, baying for Silvas blood.A win here would be massive for Silva.But i think the problem with Everton at the moment, is that everytime we take a step forward, we then take two backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.