"Watch Classic Matches Again"

Clearing out the garage and pondering what to do with old VHS tapes of various Everton matches tapes from MOTD etc. Don’t have any means of playing them. Any market for them? Any (sensible!!) ideas?

Clearing out the garage and pondering what to do with old VHS tapes of various Everton matches tapes from MOTD etc. Don’t have any means of playing them. Any market for them? Any (sensible!!) ideas?
Me too mate, got loads from 1983 when I got the old VHS recorder to about,I used to set the old timer on and record everything,BBC News,Granada any coverage of the blues I could get-up to round 1995 I think lol

Me too mate, got loads from 1983 when I got the old VHS recorder to about,I used to set the old timer on and record everything,BBC News,Granada any coverage of the blues I could get-up to round 1995 I think lol
You make me feel old when I was a young lad young we only had the BBC teleprinter at half time and full time.......... lol
Then we had MOTD the first team on have a guess the other lot........v Arsenal I think just one game.......
ITV responded with regional football shows compiled by Brian Moore on Sundays
to think how unbiased they were in those days.......

Coverage of the 1984 cup final of fans and the team travelling to Wembley. Used to like the all day coverage by both the BBC and ITV. Freddy Starr features right at the beginning.

Who'd have thought we'd have been having a day out like that a few months earlier when we were watching this (21 minutes in) at a Goodison Park that was barely a quarter full.

Who'd have thought we'd have been having a day out like that a few months earlier when we were watching this (21 minutes in) at a Goodison Park that was barely a quarter full.

Ah the infamous Coventry game. I was there but just watched your highlights and didn't even realise that Big Fat Sam and Stuart Pearce played. Irvine was horrendous in that game or should I say worse than the rest if that was possible.